August 25, 2008

81st association dinner...

had dinner... -.-"
nervous...
8pm start...*din focus coz watching Olimpik closing ceremony
nervous...
keep asking my mum "when is my turn to go stage?!" (she is a member but she dunno...)*speechless...
just ate 1st dish...suddenly called my name!!!!!calling once..twice... *im walking la..sabarla...hehehe
3ppl got award...2 were small little kids...and me..."big little kid" -->the pengacara said
MEMALUKAN!!...nvm,at least got angpau hehehe


continue enjoying olimpik...i admit the fireworks were so beautiful..wow!! ^^
finish...byebye...
can c her?...
★ The Me

i dunno y...
i cant take pic of me in smiling face..

the way i smile is ugly ord!!
no more cheering smile elise..
no more pistachio smile elise...
coz im alone..
i really miss u..
i want u always accompany me to everywhere except toilet!!
XD
i want to go to your place...can i?...i knw wat should i do
tok tok tok tok..oh kamisama!!onegai...okane
><

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template