September 1, 2008

new rambutan..new anime...new new new??

so tired..work..
vampires bite my neck!!(puppies' scratch laa~~)
my left hand full with it..
i wondering..why all left?neck left..hand left..luckily leg no wound lol
wants to share my wound with you all :p

lol..2day my topic is NEW

*new rambutan colour ~~~pink+green


*new anime
Vampire Knight Guilty


Bleach movie 3 -Fade to Dark (Sayounara Rukia)


*new job..ahem hehehe
"Who wants a part time job?"
PET PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO(i think)
-sunday
-10am to 6pm(not confirm yet)
-SALARY? i dnt knw lol
-where?..super near to leisure mall
-friendly with pets
-wont allergy to furs
-not afraid with pets' shit or..ahem @@
-brave & patient
-free transport(pandan perdana) or transport by own
-must be elise's FRIEND
*u must attend an interview 1st...
for more info,ask me! ^^

*anything NEW??!!..
share with me lol XD

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template