September 29, 2009

T.T

as you requested,i update my blog ^^

school reopen now!feels so lazy to go school..
my laptop spoilt and have to reformat!!ALL my dloaded things which i took a long time to dload it is GONE!!so sad T>T i din save it into another hard disk......now have to redload it but can't!stupid streamyx connection so slow!!!!!my computer so empty!!

today:
1st of all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA aka OLIVE~
wish all the best for your future!
Majlis perlantikan pengawas 2009/2010*not bothered* NEW PENGAWAS SONG!!! -.-
for the whole day,teacher din enter my class..erm,got 2 but guru ganti..
after recess celebrate august born baby: OLIVIA,AZILA,JACKY,AYU
have fun in class~mandy and me sang all kpop songs we know(kinda loud) Hanson woke up because we are too loud and he was listening to our "beautiful songs" while mengyew continue sleeps...hanson hates kpop because 'It's shit'...blah blah you because
"I DON'T CARE e e e e e cuz I don't care!"
Loi started to like SUPER JUNIOR already!!another elf in my class~~
"SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY~"

Sabrina L..!!if you read this post... HEHEHEHHEHE XD
hehehehhehehe XD
i born to smile and laugh~~~~
SJM:SUPER GIRL

1 comments:

James said...

If you want to try something new, pimp your broadband @ www.pimpmybroadband.com.my :)

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template