February 4, 2010

laughing day XD

early morning drank Ice Tall Caramel Macchiato
ended up,my stomach started... [tahannnnnnnn]

2day..very busy!!

extended one hour work...so damn hungry!!!
after finish my work!!
ask for free meal~ and eat it!!!

when i was eating my meal,
azam started dunno wat story or watever talks which make me smile then laughed like hell!
i almost spilled out the food in my mouth!!
laughed till my stomach pain and cried! puahahahhahaha
+ davis add another jokes which actually are not very funny but i ended up laughing nonstop XD
even worse!trying to control but azam laughed again and i continue laugh ~puahahahhahaha

this is my 1st time laughed so hard and i guess the longest i ever had in Starbucks ^__^
i'm happy~
countdown@SS2 : 44days

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template