July 20, 2008

part time job!?

wake up at 9.30am..
online...
chat with onee-chan and fu yue..
mummy woke up...
some called me...thats my mum!

mum:elise,2day u got go out?
elise:nope.why?
mum:now get prepare..auntie joanne will come and picked you up
* i think it is.....*
elise:why!!?
mum:you go help her at her shop..just get prepare..she is coming now!
elise:........ok.....
-the end of the call-

OMG!!
i so kelam-kabut !!...dont know what clothes i should wear!!
off9....called oneechan!!i so scared!!suddenly got a job!!
auntie joanne came...so nervous!!!

arrived the shop!......
start work!....
watch people do 1st,then follow....
my cloth wet!!nvm...continue do...
so cute lol......................kawaii~~~

8.00pm-i got my salary..although not much,but its my salary!! ><

starting from now on...
i got a part time job...
every sunday 11am-8.30pm
so happy because i wished to do so when i was kid??!!

my job?...related with this lol.. XD

*she moved,so not clear...sorry

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template