November 15, 2008

grandma's birthday

last sunday 9/10 ~real birthday is on 25th~
having buffet lunch at the Lake View Club next to Holiday Villa Subang
had a celebration with mama,my aunties,uncle and me..my mummy busy**
went back my house(gurney)...
thats me and my gandma
~luv this pic cuz smile happily~
my 1st aunt(kuma) and 2nd aunt(kucher)
~balcony garden~
Lake View Club
~got swimming pool~
my uncle took pic..b4 he took..
"elise,go backwards somemore.."
then i said "back..?ok.."
then he said "somemore.."
i said "if i back somemore,i will drop in the pool lol"
he laughed~~!!
oh,if u zoom this pic,
u will saw lengchai at the back sitting

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY,MAMA~
*although hvnt 25/10*

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template