November 14, 2008

hullo

miss me?i know u will say 'nope' but actually 'YES'..*haha*
so many things happened..
sad~happy~tension~stress~enjoy~over enjoy~emo~*opps..i cnt emo lol*
all expressions came out!!.

just finished my exam~hooray~
next year Form5!!oh~~feel like my form4 life gone so fast!!
faster than form3's life...

last 2week's had class party..
erm..my class got a special place*middle,where everyone will pass by*
me,mandy and hanson stayed for arrange the foods
others went to Majlis Hari Koko
had fun...i even brought handphone and camera~~ weeee~~
this is the pic of snacks and rajin faces XD
>mandy,kim<

kimkim tersesat..
she supposed to bertugas pengawas but she...
hanson ate b4 started..b4 everyone came back~~
hehehe.."cheeeese''>hanson,cassie,me,kim,zitian< this is wat happened..when all frm4 went up for nothing...
suppose planned to sing a Hari raya song,but..
then frm5 guys also went up blocked frm4
then end up,all went back down..
lol..so funny and stupid
i was the victim there..i WENT UP~~!!

i heard a story from my maid about my *unknw*(she)
when she was a little kid around 8-9 ages,
she very naughty
she hates to go school..
"last time she hate to go skol,but now she study ovwerseas...lol"
the most funniest is
"when skol bus came,need ppl to carry/push her go to bus.." *omg
*laugh*laugh*laugh*laughx10
there are more but...
not good la~~laugh her,later she come back murder me
i never predict that she is that naughty girl... Xp
*i had to share this 'sweet' moment to my fren lol*
u also can just write my funny story too*if u had read this lol*

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template