June 1, 2009

midnite update

now only i on9...and update my blog

today 11am woke up...
after that i and my sis went to tesco extra cheras
bought few things...
then went jusco maluri..
for BASKIN ROBINS 31%
haha..bought quart~

that ice cream is our breakfast and lunch~
v ate it while watching dvd drama..watch till 11pm..then she sleep..
i continue watch and finished the whole dvd..
that drama really make me cry...i watched more then thrice..yet still can cry..
just like my another fav korean drama 'Save your last dance for me'
i love both of the dramas!!

^,^

but im still addicted to Family Outing show~
and fall in love more with SJ!

cant wait for tuesday outing~

nowadays so hot!even at nite,need to switch on fan and air-con!sweat sweat sweat..

he just called me and said broke up with her..*really surprised*
'wat u wan me to said..?'
i cant 'sek wun tai,fhan wun tai'...both also my best friends T.T

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template