June 6, 2009

will rmber 4ver

last two days,norleen and sabrina keep saying that she looks like a zombie wondering around the church...
i was really really worry about her!...i understand...

and so..yesterday i and norleen went to her dad's funeral ceremony..
i saw her..she really makes me even worry...but according to norleen and sabrina..they said pao's condition is better than day before this...

i know i shouldn't make my tears drop..but i can't stop..

msg to pao: if u need help,u can call me or msg me..dun give up and stress yourself!u are not alone..u still have great mom,sis and bro!and friends too! dun even even think of giving up! v will always help u!

[edit]
i on9 and checked facebook..pao's sent msg to me..wrote her dad and me..

"...my dad always ask about you..he'll just say 'how's ayumi?' and ask about what you're doing and all..so yea, he cared about you and he loved you la..he really liked you, actually..he said you always smile and i think he was very happy that we're both best friends la and coz he also got one best friend since std 1, so he really understand.."

もうひとつ、あたしの流す。。。しのびなくもう。。
i will always remeber him..
how he treat me from the start till the end..

to pao: im glad v met each other since standard 1..no matter what happen,v are still bff!like a family!...like wat u said "...we really should spend more time together, coz life is too short and we dunno when we're gonna die.."
we will make it together!4ver!

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template