June 24, 2010

feeling pissed off

i really dunno wat to do!!
everyone here are not working together! i dunno wat to do leh...
i spent infront the pc for so long,yet no one came to me and discuss! i really really dunno wat to say...
later 4pm go hotels, just walk-in is really a rude thing..hopefully whoever at there wont scold us!!(some of the girls kena marah...)

2nd,my laptop...
that ict man look so angry.. why? i know it's my fault to make my laptop spoil for the 3rd time,but yet u din tell me that the button cannot touch!! if u told me earlier,then i will caution about it!! now make me dun dare to see u and take my laptop back... T,T

2things happened in my morning.. just for now..havent count the whole day!

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template