June 16, 2010

stop by at starbucks

last nite,
me and my manager (Juleong) chat about how to bom davis~
that's funny doh!!
anyway, so 2day i really went there and see my frenz~ and davis! =D
hahahaha he was so shocked!

everyone never expect me to come 2day since i dun have schedules,
only juleong knew i coming,
i almost spent my time at the back store,but davis din enter.. i wanted to take whipped cream and bom him,but difficult to do so!!!

at a moment,davis took a cloth and hit syawal,
syawal grab davis's hands and azam took the cloth and hit davis,
after that,azam grab davis's hand again and it's syawal's turn to hit davis gau gau!! hahahaha


anyway,i wandering around the mall, and when im back to starbucks,
i saw all of them taking pictures with a lady,
and i joined them...i stand right beside that lady!
when the moment she faced me, omg!!
is she SITI NURHALIZA?? is she???
i was still blur~

all of them especially syawal and davis, they are so happy that they might fly to heaven! hahahaha

*Siti really really pretty and still so young face! envy...*

azam,me,siti,syawal,nuurul,davis

0 comments:

。eLisE~ユミ。 Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template